| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Newnan, Ga in September is really warm at 22.4 °C (72.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry. Just 71.1mm (2.8in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Newnan, Ga September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Newnan, Ga, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Newnan, Ga:
- Rome, Ga, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) NE
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 90.3 kms (56.1 miles) NE
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 186.5 kms (115.9 miles) E
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 130.4 kms (81.1 miles) ESE
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 56 kms (34.8 miles) SE
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 163.7 kms (101.7 miles) ESE
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SE